Updated eBook Helps Enterprises, Service Providers
Understand How to Build Profitable IoT Businesses
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 6, 2016 – Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, today said it has published the second edition of its popular IoT ebook, “The Definitive Guide: The Internet of Things for Business.”
Authored by Syed Zaeem Hosain, founder and chief technology officer of Aeris, the Aeris IoT eBook addresses the need for a broad, yet comprehensive guide that enables enterprises and services providers to navigate potential pitfalls and capitalize on IoT opportunities. The IoT eBook also serves as a primer for business executives and outlines the steps necessary to embrace IoT without the need for an advanced engineering background. Hosain published the first edition in November 2015.
New and updated chapters in the second edition include:
- The future of the Internet of Things
- IoT lifecycle management
- Implementing an IoT solution
- IoT analytics
- Connectivity management platforms
- IoT scalability and alternative technologies
- Security and IoT
Aeris to host book signing
Hosain will sign hard copies of the book at CTIA Super Mobility 2016 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. (PDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at the Aeris exhibition booth (no. 4842) in the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 is the largest mobile event in America and the only business-to-business (B2B) marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe.
- Matt Hatton, founder and chief executive officer, Machina Research
“In the world of IoT, buyers are put at a disadvantage by the dizzying array of baffling acronyms and technology that evolves at lightning pace. If you’re thinking of deploying IoT and you’re interested in making intelligent decisions then you have already made a great one in reading this book. Let Syed Hosain and Aeris reset your knowledge imbalance with this comprehensive and authoritative book.”
- Syed Zaeem Hosain, founder and chief technology officer, Aeris
“Imagine a future where enterprises, service providers and consumers will routinely ask product companies about the sensor capabilities accessible via a mobile app when purchasing a new refrigerator or car. In this future, vehicles will talk back to the driver not just drive for them, people will wear clothes connected to the Internet, reading glasses will be connected to the Internet to provide additional context to enrich the user’s experience and more than one-half of the Internet traffic to homes will go to their appliances and devices and not to children’s video games. Sound unlikely? We think this future may not be too far away.”
- Attendees of CTIA Super Mobility 2016 are invited to attend a book signing hosted by Hosain and Aeris from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. (PDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at Aeris’ booth, no. 4842, in the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
- Journalists, bloggers and industry analysts are invited to meet with Hosain. Please contact Kevin Petschow to schedule a meeting.
- Obtain your copy, The Definitive Guide: The Internet of Things for Business, second edition.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Syed Zaeem Hosain.
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- Read about the Internet of Things FAQ.
- Read about CTIA Super Mobility Expo 2016.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Tags/Keywords: Aeris, Internet of Things, IoT, machine-to-machine, M2M, The Definitive Guide: The Internet of Things for Business, IoT eBook, CTIA Super Mobility 2016, Syed Zaeem Hosain, Matt Hatton, Machina Research
Aeris is a pioneer and leader in the market of the Internet of Things – as an operator of end-to-end IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services and as a technology provider enabling other operators to build profitable IoT businesses. Among our customers are the most demanding users of IoT services today, including Hyundai, Acura, Rand McNally, Leica, and Sprint. Through our technology platform and dedicated IoT and M2M services, we strive to fundamentally improve their businesses – by dramatically reducing costs, improving operational efficiency, reducing time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams.
# # #
For more information, contact: