Aeris demonstrates how to reduce IoT complexity through its solutions; Named as a finalist in the CTIA emerging technology awards
SANTA CLARA, Calif., August 23, 2016 — At the CTIA Super Mobility 2016™ conference and exposition, Sept. 7-9, Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, is showcasing its Aeris® IoT Solutions Platform, a comprehensive, patented and end-to-end IoT enabler for enterprises.
The Aeris IoT Solutions Platform consists of AerPort™ connectivity management platform, AerCloud™ applications enablement platform, AerCore™ IoT network and AerVoyance™ IoT analytics platform. Attendees of CTIA Super Mobility 2016 are invited to see first-hand several customer product innovations ranging from cellular connectivity management to data management to analytics.
Syed Zaeem Hosain, chief technical officer and founder of Aeris, will sign copies of a second edition of “The Definitive Guide: The Internet of Things for Business,” from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. (PDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 7, at the Aeris exhibition booth (no. 4842) in the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Hosain will also speak on:
- “IoT to Make ‘Anytime/Anywhere Healthcare’ a Reality” at 11:50 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. (PDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 7;
- “The Wireless Platform on Wheels: Downstream Opportunities Outside the Auto Industry” at Noon to 12:50 p.m. (PDT) on Thursday, Sept. 8.
Aeris, SweetSense seek E-Tech award
Aeris and SweetSense Inc. were selected as a finalist for the CTIA 2016 Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Award for the “Everything Good” category, which showcases mobile products, services and solutions making a difference in society. An awards ceremony will take place on Thursday, Sept. 8.
SweetSense adds sensors to global health projects, such as water pumps, in remote locations to monitor their conditions help “fix the Internet of broken things™”. SweetSense has deployed more than 1,000 sensors in 15 countries on water pumps, water filters, cook stoves, latrines and many other custom applications.
SweetSense works with Aeris to connect deployments and visualize data to help measure utilization and functionality of water pumps, latrines, boreholes and other infrastructure, which will improve uptime overall and help encourage healthy behavior. SweetSense also uses Aeris’ global cellular network and cloud-based enterprise platform on a dashboard containing maps, graphs and alerts.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 is the largest mobile event in America and the only business-to-business (B2B) marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe. For three days, more than 30,000 technology and business professionals, 1,000 exhibiting companies and dozens of collocated partner organizations gather to discover next-generation technologies, people and ideas transforming everything wireless.
- Dr. Evan Thomas, chief executive officer, SweetSense Inc.
“We are honored to be recognized by the CTIA in the Everything Good category for their E-Tech award. We believe it validates the work that SweetSense and Aeris are doing with our innovative remote monitoring systems and does make a difference for others and positively impacts global health programs.”
- Raj Kanaya, chief marketing officer and managing director of automotive, Aeris
“Aeris’ presence at the CTIA Super Mobility 2016 showcases how we are working in lockstep with enterprises and service providers to help them develop game-changing IoT services. We pride ourselves on helping customers, like SweetSense, to reduce complexity and speed time-to-market through our expertise and technology-based solutions.”
- Journalists, bloggers and industry analysts are invited to meet 1:1 with Hosain and other Aeris executives on Sept. 7, 8 or 9. Please contact Kevin Petschow to set up a meeting.
- Vote today for Aeris and SweetSense for their SweetSense Remote Monitoring Sensor Platform at the CTIA E-Tech Awards public voting site in the “Everything Good” category. Voting ends on Tuesday, Sept. 6 at 9:00 a.m. (PDT).
- Read about CTIA Super Mobility Expo 2016.
- Read about Aeris, SweetSense being named finalist for 2016 E-Tech Award.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Syed Zaeem Hosain.
- Read about Raj Kanaya.
- Reserve a copy, “The Definitive Guide: The Internet of Things for Business,” second edition
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- Read about the Internet of Things FAQ.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Tags/Keywords: Aeris, AerCore, AerPort, AerCloud, AerVoyance, CTIA Super Mobility 2016, CITA, enterprises, Emerging Technology Award, E-Tech Award, Syed Zaeem Hosain, Raj Kanaya, The Definitive Guide: The Internet of Things for Business, SweetSense, Evan Thomas
Aeris is a pioneer and leader in the market of the Internet of Things – as an operator of end-to-end IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services and as a technology provider enabling other operators to build profitable IoT businesses. Among our customers are the most demanding users of IoT services today, including Hyundai, Acura, Rand McNally, Leica, and Sprint. Through our technology platform and dedicated IoT and M2M services, we strive to fundamentally improve their businesses – by dramatically reducing costs, improving operational efficiency, reducing time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams.
# # #
For more information, contact: