4G LTE Expands Aeris’ Neo Internet of Things’ Capabilities
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 21, 2016 — Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, today said its Neo™ service now offers 4G long-term evolution (LTE) high-speed wireless data communications for enterprises deploying IoT solutions. 4G LTE provides super-fast connectivity to millions of users and is the fastest developing system in the history of mobile communications.
Launched in 2014, Neo by Aeris® enables enterprises to easily develop, launch and manage innovative IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions that require cellular connectivity while dramatically reducing the time, cost and hassle of obtaining and operating connectivity through traditional channels.
- Aeris’ Neo service has been tailored specifically to work with the IoT, helping reduce costs and improve the operational efficiency when deploying and managing devices.
- With the expanded 4G LTE Neo services, enterprises have immediate access to a nationwide 4G LTE cellular coverage footprint providing data and short message service (SMS) connectivity.
- With Neo’s ground-breaking self-serve connectivity management platform, enterprises can easily activate subscriber identity modules (SIMs), monitor activity, track usage and manage alerts.
- Neo offers enterprises numerous benefits including simplified development process, faster time-to-market, no contract obligations and shared knowledge from IoT experts via the Neo community support forum.
- Aeris understands the challenges enterprises face in all aspects of deploying a profitable IoT business – from building an IoT application, ensuring connectivity and managing and optimizing the deployment. Click here for more information on how Neo by Aeris supports enterprises.
- Amit Khetawat, head of products, Aeris
“Aeris is helping enterprises of all sizes in the United States embrace and grow their profitable Internet of Things solutions by expanding our Neo platform to include 4G LTE service. Aeris’ Neo service is now able to target high usage Internet of Things and machine-to-machine applications including video, digital signage and point-of-sale.”
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Neo™ by Aeris.
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog.
- Read and subscribe to Neo Blog
- Follow Neo on Twitter
- Read Aeris news releases.
- Read about the Internet of Things FAQ.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Tags/Keywords: Aeris, Neo, Internet of Things, IoT, machine to machine communications, M2M, subscriber identity module, SIM, Amit Khetawat
Aeris is a pioneer and leader in the market of the Internet of Things – as an operator of end-to-end IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services and as a technology provider enabling other operators to build profitable IoT businesses. Among our customers are the most demanding users of IoT services today, including Hyundai, Acura, Rand McNally, Leica, and Sprint. Through our technology platform and dedicated IoT and M2M services, we strive to fundamentally improve their businesses – by dramatically reducing costs, improving operational efficiency, reducing time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams.
# # #
For more information, contact: