NEW DELHI, India, August 1, 2016 — Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, today said it is was awarded the 2016 “Best Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Solution of the Year” honor by itVARnews, a Techplus Media Publication. The award, with more than 2,100 nominations, acknowledges the best information and communications technology solutions offered by independent software vendors, systems integrators, value-added resellers and managed service providers in India.
In May 2016, Aeris launched a CSR practice in India for greater social impact with non-profits in the presence of India government officials and Aeris executives including Harry Plant, vice president of social impact. Aeris collaborates with several non-profit organizations around the world including Nexleaf, SweetSense and other international non-government organizations (NGOs) and makes available to them Aeris® IoT Solutions, a comprehensive and patented IoT solutions platform to communicate and analyse data.
- Dr. Rishi Bhatnagar, President, Aeris India
“We at Aeris feel encouraged and honored to be recognized for the corporate social responsibility initiatives undertaken by us. The award is a testimony for our commitment to utilize technology to improve the lives of those most in need and to foster better utilization of our planet’s scarce resources. At Aeris, we are actively working towards helping build an ecosystem of like-minded technology companies with complementary, best-in-breed capabilities who can deliver the kinds of solutions that will help non-government organizations achieve greater impact.”
- Shweta Berry, Director of Marketing, communications and CSR program manager, Aeris India
“We met several not for profit organizations in India to understand their challenges. Technology adoption is slow but picking up and is driven by donors necessitating more insightful and accurate reporting for informed decision making, realistic planning of resources and fund distribution. We believe this is where Aeris IoT Solutions can create a value addition for NGOs.”
- [Photo] Dr. Rishi Bhatnagar
- [Image] Aeris logo
- [Photo and caption] Dr. Rishi Bhatnagar, President, Aeris India, and Ms. Shweta Berry, Director of Marketing, Communications and CSR Program Manager, Aeris India, receive the 2016 “Best Corporate Social Responsibility Solution of the Year” award from an itVARNews representative.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Aeris India set to enhance social sector.
- Read about Dr. Rishi Bhatnagar
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- Read about the Internet of Things FAQ.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Aeris is a pioneer and leader in the market of the Internet of Things – as an operator of end-to-end IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services and as a technology provider enabling other operators to build profitable IoT businesses. Among our customers are the most demanding users of IoT services today, including Hyundai, Acura, Rand McNally, Leica, and Sprint. Through our technology platform and dedicated IoT and M2M services, we strive to fundamentally improve their businesses – by dramatically reducing costs, improving operational efficiency, reducing time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams.
PR Director, Aeris